1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Multistrada 1200s Do I Go With Road 5 Tyres Or Road 5 Gt Tyres Help I Don’t Know Witch Ones I

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Steven blyth, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Been to get me new road 5 tyres on and the garage cannot get the rear wheel nut off . Just my luck. For god sake . Looks like a trip to the dealers

2. Got me new tyres ordered and the garage cannot get the real wheel but off. Just my luck . Off to the main dealers it is then . Nothing it ever easy in my little life.

3. Been in today to get the tyres fitted and they cannot get the wheel nut of . Having to go to the dealers in the morning.

4. Good investment is either the Oberon alloy rear wheel socket or the Laser steel socket. Numb wheel fitters will muller the Oberon one as it can't be used on a windy gun, but arguably it shouldn't be gunned up or down in this context. With a manual breaker bar / torque wrench no probs. Either one is worth getting and sticking under your seat for such occasions. :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information