1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Ducati Multistrada 1260 V4 !! 190hp

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by victit, Jul 9, 2019.

1. No doubt, but that’s a bar that’s been set extremely low!

2. Knowing HD it’s probably made out of girders.

3. That really is one UGLY bike...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Geez tough crowd...its a pre-production test mule...i'm sure the folks over in Austria will clean it up some.

The exhaust is the first sign we see of EURO 5...which will make AKRA slip-ons kinda 'mandatory' for us folks over the pond and explains the huge slip-on in the V4 Multi vid.

Read some more here:

https://www.cycleworld.com/2020-ktm-1290-super-adventure-ushers-in-radar-age/

5. Looks like the police bike off heartbeat

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Looks a bit chunky head on.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. So bad, the rider demanded anonymity

8. Is that with the new Low seat option?

9. Your link contains 72 tracking cookies, jaybus no thanks!

10. euro 5 has done no favours to motorcycles when it comes to exhaust sizes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The newer ktm adventure looks great, the v4 multi, it looks like it has reached middle age and is as fat as you would expect

11. But sales of performance exhaust options have increased ;)

12. And also, that fucking Suzuki :joy:

13. but,is it really coming on 2020??

14. The V twin GT with radar is , or so Ive read

15. yes but just v2 upgrade.what about the v4?

16. The US Environmental Protection Agency has confirmed the existence of a Ducati Multistrada 1260 GT, along with the rest of the Ducati range.
    The acronym of the motorcycle and its size and weight characteristics indicate that -at least this- is a V2 and not a V4, a motorcycle that we know is under development. This motorcycle will possibly replace the Multistrada Pikes Peak.
    The denomination indicates that it would be a trail totally focused on asphalt, in the style of the BMW S1000XR.
    With built-in radar
    KTM has been collaborating with Bosch for some time to incorporate a radar system that is capable of detecting vehicles that are out of sight of the driver, in addition to other functions.

17. Well this would bring the suck for two years in a row...Ducati!!!

I personally cant wait unto 2021 and have a 100K mile ENDURO on my hands.

Might go orange for a couple of years...then again BMW might put their new RR engine in the XR.

6 more weeks...roll on Oct 23 :sweat:

18. I owned an XR for almost 2 years - absolutely amazing machine, far better than the multi at everything on paper. But the multi will always beat it for feel and enjoyment

I test rode the KTM 1290 super adventure S (what a mouthful) and hated it. Felt like an undeveloped version of the multi, with a much too large front wheel! Gearbox was clunky and very vague, front end too slow, engine was uninspiring

Bring on the V4 MTS!

19. my friend i see no v4 multi coming on 2020...maybe you were mistaken about the year of that model...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information