1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Ducati Multistrada 1260 V4 !! 190hp

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by victit, Jul 9, 2019.

1. propabl
    probably 2 or more v4 models.lets hope.

2. Keeping my powder dry on this one, so much speculation. Can't imagine that Ducati will get it so wrong as to disenfranchise the majority of their existing customers... stranger things have happened...

Given that recent events and Covid have dealt me a series of financial blows one of these won't be on my shopping list for some time to come, if ever, so for me it's a moot point. My 1260s ticks all the boxes anyway and will be a keeper for the foreseeable.

3. Apart from the big openings that look like they will dump heat straight on the rider's knees, I see what appear to be a couple of wings on each side, well at least one wing and some sort of air duct.

4. 100% this. My bank account hopes I have the same view when the V4 is released.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. thats what i am also thinking.
    and there something more in my mind.if you remember first we saw 2 spy videos with sssa and 17i front wheel multistrada v4.so i think there is a possibility that this model (s?) is already ready and finished and now they are finishing the other model of the range.

6. If the V4 makes its power up at the top end like the Pani and SF then its no use to me as a tourer.

And those pics it still looks very much like a test mule to me

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. It's got to be a more off road/Enduro focused model...…. I hope!!

8. I read somewhere recently (which of course I cannot find now :mad:) the Enduro is history and won’t be in the 2021 Multistrada line up. Andy

9. so maybe this is the 'off road' multi from 21.with 19i front but without spoke wheels.a bike between the current s and enduro.so there is a possibility that the new s model will be very sporty...i hope so!

#331 peterTHErider, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Not sure there will be another ENDURO if the Dakar concept becomes real.

I think Claudio called the next multi enduro a MAXI-TOURIER or something...a long range multi that can do gravel.

11. I do hope your right. Always struck me as being the motorcycle version of the Chelsea tractor, what’s the point :worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Very capable in the right hands. Just most of us are not that capable.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I was wondering if the lower lights were the indicators, rather than cornering lights?
    Nothing on the hand guards that I can see, but let's hope they've made those stronger!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. 19i front again...i dont see 17 coming...

#339 peterTHErider, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  15. That new dash looks yummy...hard to tell from the under elbow shot but maybe a 8-10" display?

A 8-10" removal tablet display would be a mold breaking move.

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information