1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Ducati Multistrada 1260 V4 !! 190hp

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by victit, Jul 9, 2019.

1. the new screen with indisplay gps.

Screenshot_20201016-130839_Instagram.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is like the time BMW announced a front wheel drive, transverse engine car

3. Probably the same tft unit that is going in the 2021 GS. A third wider than this year's (BMW) tft so it can squeeze in a nav map and does away with the cradle and Garmin removable device.

#643 Biot, Oct 16, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  4. Compression ratio of 14:1. Will that dictate the use of higher octane fuel? We may save money from the service but will we end up giving more for fuel? From what I read, for the Panigale V4 with the same compression ratio, the recommended fuel is 97 RON. This gives usually an ace under the dealers' sleeve to tell you "you didn't use the recommended fuel, therefore, the warranty does not cover that". Have I interpreted something wrong here?

5. I would suspect it would be hard for a dealer to tell which fuel grade you’ve been using; unless you use diesel a loto_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. All injected engines with knock sensors can retard ignition to compensate for different grades of fuel.
    Usually using a lower grade fuel just hurts performance and economy, nothing else.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Yeah that screen is step in the right direction. Beemer just announced a 10.25" on their radar equipped RT.

[​IMG]

Ducati got one thing right ;)

#647 mwhite5471, Oct 16, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  8. Clearly not aimed at the UK market ...... Dookardy. Never have two nations been so divided by the same language :joy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Where’s the end can gone? Post#648.

10. Ooooo, sand tyres; awesome.

11. Ooooo, spoked wheels; not so awesome Andy

12. That's what he said. I have no idea on the semi active suspension. Personally I don't want spoked wheels, I want 17" wheels but not at Pikes Peak prices, couldn't give a toss about radar either. I do want 170HP though. Hey ho, we'll see what happens soon enough.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I think the photo has been flipped, this is really the left side of the bike.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Pani was in my local Ducaaaati dealer for MOT and was told radar thing will be an option. ‘Tis front&rear jobbie; unlike BMW’s on their new RT1250 which is only on the front.

15. Definitely looks like no single side swingarm.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It’s all very exciting!

17. thats for sure.all the 19i front wheel will be with normal ssa.
    our last hope is the 17i front wheel sportier model to be with sssa.lets cross our fingers!

18. Vid...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information