1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Newbie Fae Scotland

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by DCB, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Not all at mate it’s all good not rude, stunning part of the world

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hello

3. Welcome - do we love pics ?

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Collecting the bike Friday so will get pics up once been for a play and home

• Like Like x 5
  5. Hiya Daz.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awright keith

7. Have to say I was very impressed with Jacinda Ardern’s reaction to the atrocity in Christchurch
    Apologies for going off piste, welcome to the forum.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome Daz but feck me, between you and @chizel does no one speak/write english anymore?:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. says the irish man....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pog mo thoin :)

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. A write the way a say it Paul, means I don’t need tae get the dictionary oot

• Like Like x 3
  12. :):upyeah:

13. Welcome. I'm in Dumbarton and just gone the other way. Just sold my 1299S and put a deposit down on the new S1000RR M Sport

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome Scottish Daz. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi Carson, I had a gen 3 s1000rr and had a deposit down on the 2019 but sold the gen 3 and when bmw delayed the gen 4 it left me with no bike and with it looking increasingly like November before the gen 4 arrives I cancelled and got the v4

16. Thanks Rob

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah, you'll be aware that there's loads of discussion on the delivery dates. Who was your supplying dealer? I'm still being told mines will be with the dealer on the 26th June.

18. Welcome @finm 's mate - has he calmed down yet? :eyes:

:):upyeah:

19. East kilbride

20. sharraappp!.
    how do bud, apologies btw, i'm probably one of those asshats yo have been stuck behind on my way to Luce Bay towing a caravan. cool part of the world but never ridden there. must change that one day. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information