1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Newbie Fae Scotland

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by DCB, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Did they tell you it would be November? That’s who I’ve ordered mines with and they showed me the order on Wednesday saying 26th June for delivery?

2. Welcome Dave

3. Yes, I was first in the que for one from them, expected delivery was 27october Bill phoned bmw while I was there and they confirmed it would not be there before August at the very earliest,
    I hope you get yours bud when they say, I wasn’t prepared to lose a season and a large amount of money on the trips I have already paid for waiting in the hope it would arrive.
    After testing the V4 I am more than happy I have made the right choice

4. I went in about 2 weeks ago to enquire and asked them when they expected delivery. Bill god me July, so I paid the deposit and made the order. I then went in on Wednesday as I had heard rumours that they were being delayed until November and Alan is now dealing with the order and told me that one guy had cancelled his order because of the rumours and that they were aware of them. I asked Alan again to confirm delivery and he showed me the order form showing 26th June delivery to the dealer. I’ll be severely pissed off if they lied to me

5. Something may have changed since I cancelled, although I cancelled Tuesday, I also didn’t cancel due to rumours and well Alan knows that, I cancelled because BMW confirmed my order wouldn’t not be fulfilled until August at the very earliest, my order showed 1st June but expected delivery wasn’t 27th October, hopefully something has changed and you get it bud

6. It’s not looking likely. Really appreciate your honesty mate

7. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum hope the sun shines for you on Friday

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cheers mate, it WILL be loverly lol

9. It better be red! And pics of your bins please it’s a forum law and we like pics :)

Welcome into our madhouse roll on Friday :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome and enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome from Aberdeenshire :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cheers,
    There will be a pic or 2 I like a photoshoot

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks bud

14. Ta
    ta muchy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information