1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Newbie

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Longdog, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Bore da portboy, the bike in your avatar wouldn’t be a 888 that has recently made a trip from Holland would it?

2. No, that was my 900ss 1994 nearly 20 yrs ago. Got an earlier one now 1990 white frame .

3. Ah! Right, my old eyes ain’t what they used to be :bucktooth:

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. :upyeah::upyeah:

5. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum once you have ridden a multistrada you will absolutely love it great choice of bike

6. Welcome along Longdog

7. Welcome dude

8. Thanks everyone, feels like home already :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome on Board!

10. Hi longdog
    Just joined myself I wont ramble at this time but hello I'm Chris known as Topman350 on the 2 stroke forums got a 1199s Pani plus an YPVS 350 Special hybrid just finished, sorry to say I'm one of those salesmen you dislike always been in cars so was up for a change will be good getting to know some of you on here speak again

IMG_20200522_160451~2.jpg

IMG_20190929_112414.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hi Chris, sorry about the generalisation about salesmen and women, just my experience didn’t mean to tar everyone with the same brush. Just would like to compliment you on your drop-dead gorgeous YPVS, that is truly stunning!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Morning chap it's ok think it's a general thing I'd like to say I'm a good one lol glad you like the PV

13. Nice bin very cheeky

Welcome into our mad house :)

14. Thanks I think all these forums are mad that's what keeps sain

15. Love that LC.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information