1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Opening In Nottingham

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by tricolore, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Hear Pidcocks are opening a new Ducati dealership in Long Eaton next door to their Triumph dealership. Not too sure if it's Ducati Nottingham or Pidcocks Ducati. Opens in February/March.

Good Luck......

2. Great News!!

3. That's Funky's neck of the woods. Feel a bit sorry for the dealership now :-(

#3 mattmccabebrown, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. There's a potential move to Notts in my future, that could be handy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. and SPR as well

6. I definitely wont be taking my bike there then. Pidcock mechanics working on Dukes? No thanks.

7. Why do you say that? I've never been to the place so wouldn't know

8. I heard about this today, and apparently it was in MCN the other week, can't find any other info on it though. I would have thought that if they are opening in Feb/March there would be a bit of activity next to their current Triumph dealership if thats where it is situated, might have a drive down there.

9. Its actually going to be next to pidcock BMW a bit further down the toad from Triumph.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just a hop,skip and a jump then. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Or another 1/2 mile to push the bloody thing when it stalls again:(

12. Apparently, according to the salesman in BMW it was going next door, even started building but now they've bought the unit next to their Triumph dealership. As you say better get a move on, no signs of anything at the moment. They won't be a Scrambler dealership I was told.

• Like Like x 1
  13. i give it 18 months.....

14. How does that work not being a scrambler dealer I would've thought they would have the whole range.

15. Is Scrambler only sold through franchised dealers ? Perhaps as a new dealer they weren't offered the new brand ? Or dealers have to a bloody great yellow container in the dealership ? Sure Ducati will expect dealers to invest heavily in Scrambler.

16. I was just going to say, good time to start with Scramblers scrambling out of the door - surly a Ducati Dealership will sell Scramblers? They are not expecting to do a Mini are they with separate show rooms for em :Hilarious:

17. In my local dealer they're all happy chaps, but then they're getting Scrambler and selling me one. So I'm a happy chap too.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I was told by one of the BMW shop staff,that the workshop next to the Triumph dealership will be used for Ducati sales and that the workshop work will be done at the BMW workshop. He also said that a couple of their existing mechanics were Ducati trained. Have to wait and see.

19. The truth is out now! Well it's been announced on their FB page! Ducati Nottingham will be taking over the Robin Hood Hardly Movin Son dealership on Queens Road Beeston, opening early June! That will make it the nearest bike shop to me!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information