1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Owners Club South Australia Boxing Day Ride.

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by nadg63, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Yep! Up to 20kmh over is around $400/3 points, 21-30kmh over is $800/5 points, over 30kmh $1,500 and loss of licence.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Holy shit !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Worth it for the funnel webs in the dunny though, eh?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. No Funnel Webs here in South Aus, we have Redbacks and White Tip spiders.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Do you have those humongous Huntsman spiders?

6. Yep :) They don't half make you jump when they suddenly appear from nowhere - especially if from behind the gauges on your bike when riding along! (or on the car side window when you look out of it!) We get them in the house too though to be honest they are actually harmless; in our area it is the above mentioned smaller spiders that are the dodgy ones.

7. Just read about them and I'd prefer not to meet one just the same. I always thought if I come to Oz the 1st thing I'll do is get a gun. Not sure whether to walk forwards or backwards while pointing it at the ground though!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Oh yes, it's great here! Along with the spiders there are various varieties of deadly snakes, Octupus, jellyfish, sharks, crocodiles, stingrays, stonefish, temperamental kangaroos, (some big buggers too!) and even a deadly type shellfish :laughing: Not all areas have all of these, for instance crocs are Northern Territory, but even in suburbia you will def get the spiders and the snakes put in appearances too once the weather warms up!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information