1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Panigale 1199 S R Abs Corse Special

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by MRB998, Oct 7, 2019.

1. DUCATI PANIGALE 1199 RS Corse special
    Bike is now for sale with MOTORAPIDO

2012 registered as 1199S ABS – bought by me in 2018. Now has a completely rebuilt motor to R spec with special parts, V5 present and I am second owner only.

ENGINE: 1199 R -S/L spec motor, built summer 2019, 200mls run in only.- NEW ENGINE
    Only Log book No Matching crankcases used for the build, all other parts new - R crank & Ti rods, new matching SL pistons and liners, new RS fully ported heads, corse cams, engine full of Race spec parts and built by pro BSB engine builder to the highest standard.

All Mg engine covers and bare suspension items satin black powder coated, Woodcraft clutch cover, R&G crash protection and lock stops fitted etc

Renthal Sprocket and carrier fitted with 525 chain

Full Termignoni MkVI Titanium /Inconel header system with engine fully mapped.

MB Oversize rads fitted to cope with extra heat

CNC rearsets

Carbon BST wheels as shown already on next project so bike will be sold with Forged Marchesinis and Michelin Pilot roads fitted. Sorry no time for new pics.

S spec Ohlins suspension, S spec ABS brakes, (Road) with cnc race clip ons and renthal bars /grips.

Bodywork - Full Six Carbon side panels and top fairing, brushed tank and smooth pro graphics all satin finished. Jap4 carbon seat panels and suede seat with matching R decals. Lots of carbon parts everywhere and lots of items fitted that I can't remember - see pics.

Truly stunning 1199 Panigale but with cracking engine and set up to match. Bike itself has seen little use from me and do look closely as this is a genuine bike a truly one-off, 'road special' Panigale 1199 with a new BSB spec motor just fitted and run in for the same money as an S!!

Genuine Sale of a cracking bike now with MOTORAPIDO
    any questions, further pics etc please ask
    VIN_5815.JPG VIN_5818.JPG VIN_5820.JPG VIN_5822.JPG VIN_5823.JPG VIN_5824.JPG VIN_5825.JPG VIN_5826.JPG VIN_5827.JPG VIN_5829.JPG VIN_5830.JPG VIN_5831.JPG VIN_5832.JPG
    [​IMG]

#1 MRB998, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Pictures :eyes:

3. Spectacular!!!!...if only I had the time to ride...:oops:

4. Thanks, looks stunning :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AMAZING :)

6. Had to do a double take, those wheels

Good luck with selling - great bit of kit that

2019-10-24_03-11-45.jpg

7. Great looking bike

8. That weird - great minds think alike I guess!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just in case I have not earned enough brownie points for Santa to deliver this beauty, I have sold my soul to the devil as back up.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. if i had the cash right now, I would most definitely have this bike of you! Gorgeous

11. Looks awesome

12. Thanks to all of you with the comments - it looks even better in the flesh!
    Still for sale though

13. Mark, The 899 is still with PGP, but I am trying to find a way to convert it into your 1199.

14. Be delighted to sell it to you Paul - you know what to do :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information