1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Panniers And A Tail Tidy?

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by WhiskeyBravo, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Hi all,

I've got a set of the Ducati panniers and I'm looking to fit either an Evotech or R&G tail tidy. Just wondering if there are any compatibility issues to be aware of?

Any other tail tidy manufacturers worth considering?

Regards,

WB.

2. Rizoma are good. Multistrada has the same issue because the panniers slot in and if you bring the numberplate and indicators nearer the back end (ie- fitting a tail tidy) the panniers foul them and don't fit.

3. Ducati do one, bit expensive though.

4. 20180701_110134.jpg I have the evotech tail tidy.These were supplied by Ducati.
    The panniers rub the indicators.grrr.
    I may change them for the smaller Led's?

#4 its me, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  5. I have LED indicators from a Panigale which are much smaller. I haven't got a tail tidy but if I did I'm pretty sure they wouldn't foul the panniers.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Resurrecting this post to see if there is anymore feedback after a few months. Would really like a tail tidy but don't wont the indicators obscured/damaged when I fit the panniers.

Cheers, WB.

7. My supersport tail tidy evotech will be up for sale soon....once removed. See picture in earlier post.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information