1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Parts 25% Off This Weekend

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Bob T, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Not affiliated in any way, but wanted to buy a quickshifter. Found that Ducati Manchester is the cheapest on the web, so decided to pay my £191 to them. On pulling up the website I find that there is 25% off with the coupon code on the web page. Think that it applies to all their web sales, and ended up paying £143.
    Thank you so much Ducati Manchester.

• Like Like x 4
  2. MOtorapido have similar, but you have to go into the shop. Aylesbury, alas, didn't!!

3. Just happened to be passing Moto Rapido today and got some new boots. 25% off. Thanks.

4. Can you get 25% off the new speciale?

5. Well I am very pissed off with Ducati Manchester now! Ordered the quickshifter on Saturday to be delivered to my Niece in the UK who is coming over to France in a couple of weeks and was going to bring it with her. The website said 17 to 10 days for delivery, that would have been fine.
    Today I get an email saying that they have not actually got any in stock and they will have them in in 7 to 14 days. It will not get to my niece to bring it over here then.

6. Maybe you’re niece can post it? Should not be expensive?

7. I am sure she can, but that is not the point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I know, should have been nice if you where told at purchase.......

9. It gets even better! I phoned them to see what could be done and was told that the chap who deals with web sales would call me back. I sent an email to make sure that he did, but he never bothered. I then got an automated email saying that the order has been cancelled. I never asked for that and no one even bothered to reply to me.
    I then called and spoke to Martin Bridgehouse who assured me that a mistake had been made and the order will be reinstated.
    Now waiting to see what happens.

10. I ordered some bits aswell seeing 7-10 days and got the same email... I'm not in a rush but they should change what the website states..

11. I ordered some bits aswell seeing 7-10 days and got the same email... I'm not in a rush but they should change what the website states..

12. Great but they have cancelled my order without even asking me.

13. Have you received your order yet... i'm still waiting 15 working days later. Might ask for refund

14. They have just put on facebook majority of orders going out Monday!

15. I spoke to them yesterday and they said that they are still sorting stuff. Today I received an email saying that it will be sent on Monday. Happy with that.
    They could do with using a bit more communication so that people would be happy.
    Hang in there and you might be getting a delivery soon.

16. Wasn’t it down to the Ducati warehouse system moving?

17. I believe it was, I have had mixed messages but that was one of them.

18. I’d heard the warehouse moving story from several dealers so there must be something in it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. DQS delivered to my niece in the UK at last thanks Ducati Manchester, pleased with the 25% discount, looking forward to fitting and getting it switched on in the bikes computer.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information