1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Paul Smart Limited Edition In Beautiful Condition

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by abar121, May 24, 2018.

1. Oi yorkshire !

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nearly a month has passed :thinkingface:

3. Don't think I've not thought about it.......the money seems to be set aside for the new house :(

4. Not so bad if it falls through now then eh? Every Cloud :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. :thinkingface:Why this is not sold i do not understand it,,,,fantastic looking bike:)

6. Wasn't there someone in here who sold a minter (not a smart) to that bike shop in sheffield and got a very good price on it? Might be worth asking them if they want one?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. They also do commission sales...

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. I think they are all over priced with only particular people actually buying them
    Just my opinion

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm that particular person:D:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. exclusivity:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Oh FFS.

12. Hey you, by lowering the price this is trashing the value of my bike:worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sold to the man Fire o_O

14. Can't... skint. At that price though I'm almost considering my options, has the bubble burst or is this a bargain?

15. Not enough of them for the bubble to have burst - v.good price. Generally the market is slowing - but find another with the mileage at that price :thinkingface: and the market will recover stronger than before :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yes Superlight values are rock solid. :joy:

17. Be quiet you...

18. :eyes:

19. Don't hold your breath;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Long term i will be very happy with my returns as these are just fun things to play on sunny days:):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information