1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Price Increase?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Snips, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Luurvly! Nice work. I haven’t made a profit on a car since the late 80’s. That was a Capri 2.8i Special.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. That is a very British/US way of living life, worship money to the extent that nothing else in life matters. I have enough to live on and buy the bikes that I want, I retired at 45 and have no desire to spend good biking time chasing every penny.

3. I disagree. I work damn hard for my money, so enjoy making my money work for me, but I certainly don’t “worship” it.

As I said, I normally buy bikes for cash, this was an experiment. I may or may not go down this route in future (that bike has gone now), but the ease in which it can be done was an eye opener.

#23 Multirider75, Oct 12, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  4. I think it is an age thing. I was raised to save up and only buy what I could afford.

Ive used that model all my life, and owe no one anything.

5. So do people think prices will come down?

I believe the micro chip supply issue, which is a significant contributor to the inflated prices will be correct 1st quarter of 2022. Will used prices follow?

6. Used prices in my experience don't generally increase that much following new bike prices. After all new bike prices go through phases of increases most of the time. The value of the pound of course is a significant factor.

7. You should see new and used prices here..

8. I did same, then rang Volvo to see what they'd give me for my gratuitously-expensive-to-run 2018 V60 as WBAC had raised my eyebrows. Volvo bettered the online price and so I bought a hatchback with the proceeds...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information