1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Scrambler Day - Manchester Saturday 12th May 2018

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Carr01, May 10, 2018.

1. The Saturday apparently, Scrambler open day, test rides, Greek style BBQ and even a colouring in competition!
    What's not to like.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Had planned to go but I now have to go up to Southport, visiting the parents and a bit of tiling
    Steve

3. All of it? :)

4. Lucky you were rescued dude :cool::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'd have gone for the colouring in competition but I'm shit at colouring in.

6. Don't worry I can help you with that! Practice with this pic. Don't colour in the screen - you have to print it out first!
    Monster cartoon.png

#6 Jez900ie, May 10, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. Don't forget the numbers;)

8. Thank you, is it black, brown or blue smoke? And has anyone got an iPad screen cleaner? :mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Now you're being silly! Thats not smoke - the bike is talking to you - its a Monster!
    PS
    I reccomend you colour the tank red to avoid problems @Ducbird and add some bins free hand!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. Threads merged

11. I’ll probably go to the Bristol one cause I like free food and colouring in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I'm hoping to be there from around 10am. The Scrambler is booked in for it's first service at 11am and should take a couple of hours at the very most. I'm then going to have to leave to get home so I can then go and pick SWMBO up from the station.

The food at Grafene was lovely. We had the "British tapas" and ordered 10 dishes between 4 of us. TBH we could have eaten another 5-6 dishes so that would have been my only complaint. But the quality, presentation and flavours were superb.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information