1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Seats Identification / Job Lot Help

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by moonhead911, Sep 9, 2017.

1. hello i would like come advice i have bought 4 brand new seats
    one says ducati performance on the label 1100 hypermotard thats got red stitching how much are they new i carnt fined much info about it.

ill upload the rest later my Internets bloody slow
    thanks [​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

2. second seat says 1100 hypermotard on the label i would of this this is just standard ?

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

3. If I remember rightly,they weren't mega-expensive.I was very surprised,sure they were around the £80-90 mark.

4. i was told these last 2 are for the multistrada no labels on them one has red stitching on the other looks like standard
    photos are poor will take some better ones in the morning
    any help would be much appreciated thanks

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. to right wish bmw was like that

6. Pfffttt!!! Not a bloody chance....mind you ,I paid £125 for Ducati's smallest piece of carbon meant to be a rear hugger you've ever seen in your life :joy::joy:

7. the problem is we pay it tho :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. True indeed LOL

9. been looking are the other 2 seats
    Ducati Multistrada 1200 15-16 Touring

10. been looking are the other 2 seats
    Ducati Multistrada 1200 15-16 Touring

11. The Hypermotard seat with the red stitching is the Gel Comfort seat. It was £110 new, if I remember the invoice correctly.
    The other is the standard seat which was about the same.

12. thank you

13. Lol that was me:innocent:. I bought it for £95 2 weeks prior to the listing but after testing it I decided I actually preferred the performance seat (the stepped one, which I also purchased the same week for £80), however I was hesitant on selling it due to them being fairly rare + it looks the nicest. I figured I may aswell put it up on ebay for a high price; if it sold I'd make a nice profit and if not then I'd keep it. I ended up selling it to a Spanish bloke for the full price!

14. all now on ebay message me on hear if you want discount thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information