1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Sf 848

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Fire, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Hi guys,

Thought I better put this in the right section.

New member here.
    [​IMG]
    Here’s my girl. 14’ 848. With few mods, notably the custom paint job on wheels (which I painfully managed to get matched to the original Ducati magnesium engine gold) AR’s newest can, which sounds better than termi’s imho - Berlin police also agreed, hence this picture is shortly before it got impounded (on the first day of our European tour)

From Glasgow, been riding for about 15years, the SF always was my poster girl, glad to call her mine 2 years ago. Happy to say she’s everything I hoped and more!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Looks a beaut, welcome

3. Nice pipe....

4. Welcome from another SF 848 owner:)

Really like the wheels!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks
    Still plenty loud and poppy. Still feels a bit obnoxious in the town, been considering putting the baffle in

6. Forgot my bin pictures firefighter :thinkingface:

welcome into our mad house

7. Sounds like your all loved up for that big pending weekend on the 14th,welcome to the forum.:upyeah:

8. There's a big silver one with a blue GT stripe...?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Welcome and enjoy. Very nice!

10. Lovely bike. I picked one up recently too and will be doing my wheels the same. Any chance of sharing the paint code for a fellow Scot?? :cool:

11. Welcome. Why don’t you introduce yourself properly in the newbies section too :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. CNC diamond cut in Biggar done them for me. Just show him that picture and he will get you sorted. It’s got a nice matte finish on it. Will get some close ups for you one I get the bike back from Ducati in a week or so.

• Like Like x 1
  13. (Fear of coming across really thick..)

That’s my helmet right ? Lol

14. bless you no .... it’s your rubbish bins recycling bins

15. Thanks very much for the info and any pictures would be greatly appreciated if you get the chance. :upyeah:

16. Aw jeez, unintentional innuendo :joy::sob:

I’ll get them in the backdrop of my next photo session. I’m expecting a pillion cover in the next week or so. Need to get it sprayed, but it’s gonna finish off the bike (for this season anyway)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Ah nice one. That's on my list too. So hard to come by the OEM ones at a reasonable price. Did you go for a carbon one?

18. I got mine off eBay. German seller. Not much change off of £200 delivered. Don’t know if it’s OEM, probably not. Also don’t care, as the pillion seat with no pegs is looking a bit silly.

I’m afraid to go carbon incrementally as I would want the finish to match across all the parts. Think I would defo go all carbon and stealth black in few years once the red gets tired.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information