1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Streetighter 1098s

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by David Hales, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polished it yesterday, I don't think it's ever seen rain, why am I selling it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Don't then :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ok reduced to £8500, no offers as it is or £7900 back to standard

4. Would consider px of a gt1000

5. Did it sell? Im looking to sell mine very soon (09 SFS) under 5000 miles. wondered whether its worth putting on here? Advice appreciated. Just serviced, inc new belts and back tyre. Im in France so id be taking it back to the UK to sell on commission through and indy dealer. I can post more details, pics etc if theres interest. Can accommodate in France if a serious buyer wants it. Yes i guess you'd be serious if you came to France to get lol. Ive put it back to standard other than the fly screen i fitted... I won't be removing it...what a pain. But does seem to offer a bit of ease from the wind.

Ade

IMG_0033.JPG

6. mine hasn't sold, no real response on hear, I have someone looking sunday (hopefully) from ebay, if it dosnt go I will either keep it or put it back to standard and try again for less money

7. Ok David...Thanks for the reply....Perhaps i'll stick to plan A

8. Ok re advertising it, the advert is for the bike as standard, no extras,

Beautiful Ducati Streetfighter S Model, not to be confused with the standard 1098
    13000 miles, may go up slightlyMOT July 2018 Looking for £7999 ONO

Streetfighter S has Ohlins shock and forks, Gold Frame and Y-shapped 5-spoke Marchesini wheels

Comes with all old MOT certificates, books keys etc and sales Brochure, and a load of receipts

Full service carried out at 12695 miles 06/04/17 £568

Picture is with all the extras, I havnt taken them off yet as if it dosnt sell I will keep it as it is

IMG_3276.JPG

9. Seems very reasonable David.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I can not believe I have no interest in this, typical me buy high, sell low

11. I can look after it for you for a small fee for a fixed 10 year period, then after 10 years we split the difference for the value above the £ 10.000 pound mark and you can collect it back? You might think wtf, but I assure you that in 10 years time you will regret it to no end that you have sold it!

• Like Like x 1
  12. If it gets under 7k I'd be keen to have a look as a comparison to a tuono v4 2012 for similar money :)

13. No chance, I think I will just keep it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Would consider px + cash my way for a GT1000

15. Would consider px + cash my way for a GT1000

16. Which dealer are you looking at for a commission sale out of interest?

17. or maybe an 1100 monster evo ?

18. A streetfighter is on my list of bikes to own.... Just not yet as I'll end up in the divorce courts if I did...

19. Might sell you mine when you're ready o_O

20. Meh.... The only way I could afford one or get one is if I let my v4 factory go.. But like others on here it's had a shed load of cash thrown at it which I wouldn't get back...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information