1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Superbike Gallery

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Here are a few pics of my baby! Have a couple of times thought about maybe a swap to the Panigale,but then I open up the garage and see this bike I think - Naah ! Not a chance! No contest!

026.jpg 030.jpg 033.jpg 031.jpg 028.jpg

026.jpg

030.jpg

033.jpg

031.jpg

028.jpg

#101 beachtone, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Very wise IMHO!
    Shweet....!!!

3. Our girls
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Am I the only person who feels the 1098 family is better looking that the 916 family? Or is that pretty much the same as saying I've sold my Ducati and bought a FZ6 (really dont like that bike)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mine wearing it's new track body work. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341507481.048570.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341507481.048570.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Burn him...!!!
    Burn him...!!!
    Burn him...!!!
    :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lol i think there both gorgeous ............the 996 generation have it imprinted because it was so fackin gorgeous on release ,nothing could touch it looks wise with all the rest of the shite ......then its started beating them too ..............the 8/10/11 are just the same but modern and bonkers ......same family .....does the fireblade look like the 92 blade in anyway ??? does it fuck same with the r1 and even that tried copying the duker look ...........................
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. For sure, much nicer.

But not as nice as the 999.

Disclaimer - In my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Deffo not the only one - agree 100% !!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Love the race bodywork Phoenixboy, was that an ebay purchase? If I could be so bold, how much did that set you back?

11. As anth says eBay and that price.had it fitted at my local independent s+p motorcycles,fits well apart from seat unit which I'm sure will be changed.saves the rather expensive factory stuff being damaged.

• Like Like x 2
  12. My thanks to both of you :upyeah: Id much rather drill those fairing for some crash mushrooms rather than my originals :upyeah:

13. Oh yes.....I couldn't bear to drill holes in mine.....not at Ducati prices.....

14. P110427_134419.jpg I took this before I finished modifying but now the pic is for some reason over 4mb, tried to compress it to put it on here but it fails to upload, anyone a computer wiz and can give me a suggestion?

P110427_134419.jpg

#116 Goody, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  15. Er..my suggestion is to get a Ducati.

• Like Like x 2
  16. 10 days n counting Glid......just don't ask if it's a 1199s jet ski he has on order :wink:

17. Thanks for that, keep trolling-Iv seen everything from a helmet to leathers, a 125, KTM, Berreli, gsxr750(may be a 1000) and some other commuter bikes on here so there`s other people you can give advice to. As it happens I have a 1199s in the show room having a full termi system fitted so once I pick it up il post it for ya
    Just because this is a ducati sight doesnt mean people who love their bikes cant put pictures up here for others to see and admire-thats what i do and Iv seen some amazing machines. I consider myself luck to now own 2 bikes, Im not rich but I work hard and Iv spent more on my Gixxer than people have on here on the Duc`s. Im not bragging as there are some folk on here with several bikes, but im not making sly comments just cos someones bike isnt a ducati(even tho I made a comment at someones R1 painted as a Ducati, but he didnt post it on here, someone else did) Im not gonna change and start only talking to people with a Duc nor will I start wearing only Ducati kit and certainly will not now only nod to ducati riders as im not that egotistical nor ostentatious. Sadly there may be some people who are just like that. I came on here to speak to like minded owners and enjoy the buzz of having a bike that many people can only ever dream of owning and until now even myself. I will instead of posting just my Gixxer which I love, I shall make sure it is in the background with my Panigale in the foreground so not offend any that are sensitive, pictures of both.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Tooshay lol already got a jet ski, not that much fun, everytime I get my knee down i wipe out :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information