1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Superbike Gallery

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Hard to believe that she is 10 years old. She's growing older with such grace, and still packs a mighty punch that can hold her own with all the young upstarts.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 13
  2. Looking good Ade.

Getting dizzy at Brands a couple of weeks back
    downloadl_170518_6429_brands_hatch.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  3. I have just bought one and collect it at the end of the month, I can't wait! How does it compare with the more modern bikes? I have a Speciale on order but I've never ridden anything other than trellis frame Ducatis.

4. Panis of all generations are epic machines. Efficient. Soulful. But my gripe with all modern bikes is that the electronics neuter the raw hit that the 1098R (specifically) give. An easy 200+hp when tuned, more violent torque than any Pani, and no real electronic nannys. Get it mapped by CJS/MR, fit some Pistals, and get the engine running as it was homologated for. Modern electronics metre out power and torque so finely that they are designed to only give you the optimum, never more than you need/want. I like unabated power and torque. Speciale is a superb machine - but I will wait for the R.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Spoken like a true petrol head. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. My 1098R engine was rebuilt by JHP with Pistals, remapped and with a NOVA box.

It's a hairy chested Ducati alright. :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mine since new 1996 916 Strada DSCF0030.JPG

• Like Like x 17
  8. My 748 / 853

IMG_2773.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  9. awesome looking bikes

• Like Like x 1
  10. ? :eyes:

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.36.49.png

11. Bloody hell, how long have you been on this forum ? Poster’s profile states and avatar is an ST3. :upyeah: Andy

12. What's it got to do with you?

13. Still, no picture....

14. Posted it in the 749/999 section as realised got the general discussion page..my error :-(

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Thataboy. nice bike. :) :upyeah:

So not the bike in your avatar then? :thinkingface: Glad I asked. :innocent:

16. No. The ST3 is still in the garage but now has some company :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. By the way @Red Steve you may want to photoshop your Yellow bike to Red before @Ducbird clocks it. o_O Your user name will cut you only so much slack with her I'm afraid. :cold_sweat:

And get a picture of your wheelie bins posted quick sharp. You don't want her to have to "ask" twice. :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. The Red of my user name actually relates to the colour of the shirts of my football team and not the colour of my ST and there's no way I'm changing my team after 50 years :)

19. Best you get some bins up then :thinkingface::punch:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information