1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati Track Fairings - Fitting Phots

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Monners, Sep 1, 2015.

1. I realise this is an old thread but it's all I could find with regards to fitting the Ducati Performance track fairings. I have bought both the front fairing kit and tail section kit from a Ducati dealership at a reduced price as they were new/old stock. I don't have any electrical connector thingies in the tail section box but 3 connectors in the front fairing box, am I missing something? The rear section box was open when I got it.

2. Strangely enough I have fitted the rear section, minus the tail lights etc and I don't have an engine a management light on the dash, so maybe it doesn't need an electrical plug thingie.

3. A quick update, the engine management light does actually come on, only when when you use the brakes though, the ECU thinks the rear brake light is faulty, the electrical connector plug to mimic the light is part number 96580021A. I suppose you could disconnect the brake light wires on the front and rear brakes but am not sure how this will affect the ABS so I'm just going to order the connector instead.

• Useful Useful x 2
  4. If you have 3, I think you have everything. One is for headlights (i think S model only), one is the sidestand delete, and the other is the rear light delete.

Regarding all of the other bolts/clips/rubbers/fittings, my DP fairing kit came with a complete set of everything needed, so I would say they should all come with everything unless they have gone walkies...

5. Thread resurrection as a thanks as now working on this :):upyeah:

6. Almost two years on and finally going all in….and stuck in the headlight unit. The kit I bought from expat comes with one plug: what does it connect to? I assume the temp sensor just fits back on where if did on the headlight (and have done that) and noticed I had an engine light. Assuming that’s headlight related…have read this thread and can’t see any clues. And nothing on YouTube either :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information