1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Trackday At Donnington

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by kirks1989, May 8, 2019.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  1. Awesome day! Even I'm annoyed my mate got it cheap, I paid full price! :joy: Really relaxed there though and a good laugh. I might try and get on the Silverstone day.
    20190514_125108.jpg
    20190514_151916.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nice one dude! Would be cool to say hello at Silverstone if we can make it!! Worst case I could take the scrambler.. no... just no..

3. Yeah definitely. There was a scrambler out on track today.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Good day had by all, finished up with a 1:42 which isn’t bad given it’s my first time there.

@Paul55 had some fun with a peg that went it’s own way and managed to got a flat mid session :dizzy:

I’ll sort out my go-pro footage and post up shortly. Seems I made it onto Ducati UK’s Instagram post :blush:

D7176EFD-0AD6-44FB-872B-8BD6817DCE83.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  5. If you tell me it was kicking arse either you are lying or foggy was on it!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Enjoyed it today. :) :upyeah:Rented a 959 for the day, got on quite well with it.

Redding can go some :eek:, even when he borrowed a V4 road bike from a lad. :motorcycleduc:

IMG_8057.JPG
    IMG_8062.JPG
    IMG_8082.JPG
    IMG_8088.JPG
    IMG_8092.JPG

IMG_8069.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  7. The speed redding was lapping was unreal. He seeemd to be bale to pick any line he wanted into the first corner . Incredible

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Outbraking 5 fast riders into the hairpin, elbow down and firing it up the hill. Awsome to watch. :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nope! I was sitting at work thinking about being at the track!! Awesome weather for it.
    Glad you guys that went had a good day!

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's a good time at any trackday at Donington and even more impressive if it's your first time there. :upyeah:

11. What do you use for timing?

12. Sounds exactly like my s1000r. Except I was doing maybe 70!

13. If it was inters and cafe racer it will have been dementor from Snells

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Thanks, I’m very happy with it.

Starlane 4

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Nice one ladies, I am in Mallorca so sadly had to miss the day. See you next time!

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. I am keeping mine. I may not use it but there is no danger of selling it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  17. Best weather yet for a Ducati day surely!

Not many fallers or disasters I hope...each year they seem to get more and more...and sounds like Paul55 cant cut a break!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Track Day Addicts FB had a clip of a V4 going down in Craners 1st lap after sighting laps :broken_heart:

19. One of the marshalls was saying one of the demo bikes broke down at cranners then started smoking.

Inters was alright. I don't think there were any red flags.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information