1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Trackdays 2017 Now Open

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by bradders, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Yep, gonna see if I can keep up:tonguewink:

2. You mean catch up again in the same session.....:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. it's nice to know who will be lapping me. Why do i get the feeling there will be some fast people in Inters?????

4. Donington Fast group booked...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Booked Silverstone to have a gentle pootle round in the Novice group. Have to lose my virginity sometime ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. It's a track day....not a dogging meet!:grinning:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Probably safer than riding on the road......

8. vv
    Definitely! The only smooth roads I ever ride on are in Spain/Portugal so it should be great :upyeah:

9. There always are although I have only come across one track warrior that tried to undertake me into a right hander and he must have been glad Silverstone is very wide because he had way too much speed on. Last year there were some quick guys in the Inters but that is by my standard and I tend to hover at the back of the pack. Had no problems like the first year so all happy. Andy

10. I'll be following you and trying to hold on to your coat tails......

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. And comments like this are what makes the DUK days so good :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Still debating whether to do Donnington. Not missed it for more years than I recall :smirk:

13. Go for it :upyeah:

14. You going? Don't fancy being Billy no mates :tearsofjoy:

15. Not likely right now. May come and watch :)

16. Official photographer Bradders?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Wasn't it at Silverstone the other year where a Ducati VIP crashed badly on a Ducati trackday?

18. 3 years ago and there was much rumour and conjecture about who was responsible. I believe the person was leant a Panagale and he went out in the fast group. Several riders were engaged in a pissing contest which he tried to join in with but a lack of experience and ability led to a near fatal crash. Ducati VIP might be a bit of an exaggeration but certainly he was a guest of Ducati and was from Italy. I decided not to join in 2 years ago because of that incident and one other track warrior's indiscipline. I did ride up and watch the day and saw a more enjoyable event. I decided to join in again last year and despite the late afternoon poor weather had a good day. Andy

#158 Android853sp, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Yes. Since when tri options riders seem less welcome ;) even tho it wasn't them .....

20. Are there noise restrictions on these track days?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information