1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Trackdays 2020?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by duke63, Jan 4, 2020.

1. perhaps they were just gauging interest?

2. "I’m on with @Wooly46. I’m In the novices as am undoubtablely shit slow in bikes"
    I'm as green as they come when it comes to track days - it'll be my first.....and I've only ridden my duc several hundred miles since purchase; it's all very new to me (gulp). So I'll make you guys in the novice group look good.

3. Crap comms but yes its cancelled, they were hoping to be able to announce the new date on Friday but its TBC ...

Hey ho....

4. Because MotoGp cannot guarantee they will be able to ship everything around Europe that quickly.

Most F1 teams are based around Silverstone, i assume most MotoGp teams are based in Italy or Spain.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I've booked up :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Which one? If Donington I will swing by and say hello!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah donny Mate, ain't Silverstone been cancelled??

• Like Like x 1
  8. No idea, I will be back in Bali by the scheduled date in any case!

9. Anyone else heard anything more about Silverstone?

I haven’t had any emails from them and I can’t see anything on their website.

Bloody annoying if they cancel - I would have been at Cadwell the next day with a mate if I had known. Sold out now. :(

10. Sounds ominous.

11. Still no contact from Silverstone but the Ducati site now says this.

Silverstone Trackday

Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic the Silverstone Ducati Track Day has been postponed till early September. More information will be posted here when we receive news. All customers currently booked on the July date will receive communication from Silverstone soon, you will be able to transfer to the new date when confirmed.

12. I see the F1 race is August so there must be some other reason it's been moved.

13. If anyone with a booked place for Donington Aug 11th can't make it, I'd happily buy it off you.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Modern technology....
    19C18AE2-DBAD-4194-ADD9-B71E73475194.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. 6 July (Ducati Owners Bike Track Day Only) Grand Prix
    OFF SALE

16. Anyone got information if it's open for spectating at Donington on the 11th August? I may well have a ride down on the R if the weathers good enough.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Doubt it. You’ll almost certainly die. Check again next next year when hopefully all this bullshit will be a fading memory....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Just booked 2nd July- yey!

19. Where, you slag? I’m frothing at the gash, to get out.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information