1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Trackdays 2020?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by duke63, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Donington! Noisy day :):upyeah: GET TO DA CHOPPER....

DO IT NOW....

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. who with? I can’t find anything to do with the 2nd July......

6A830A93-AA6D-4409-8CF4-D9A123289A62.png

3. No Limits. Noisy day. 2nd July. Gerrit booked.
    I read some shite about only 6 to garage- or we may all die. So I’ll be taking my generator. :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sorry, I was just confused because it says 108db, rather than “loud day” on the 2nd of July....

5. 108db means anything basically. You won’t be pulled on noise :):upyeah:

I’ve heard a Honda 250 six at Donington. Makes my V4S sound like an electric bike.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fanks babez x

I’m not working either.....

• Like Like x 1
  7. finally an email from silverstone

thats if you can open their attachment........and of course you cant ring them..

#367 andyb, Jun 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  8. Just got that, link doesn't work, also its the Tuesday before the Estoril drop off ... hmmmmm

9. Estoril, you say?

10. Have got someone at DUK to get MSV to get the link in the email working, all sorted and I have moved my booking ....

11. Youre so duk...

Moved mine too

12. Although now need to work out where I get a rental van on a Bank Holiday Monday .. grrrr

13. and it'll be the sat before to pick it up...

14. I phoned MSV this morning about the Ducati day at Donington on August 11th only to be told it is fully booked. However, it was suggested I phone Curtis at Ducati Nottingham as they had pre paid for places for the original date and might have a spare place or two. Nice chap Curtis so I now have a place booked in the advanced group. Only potential stumbling block is not being able to take a non riding companion.
    I have also posted separately that the Silverstone date has been rescheduled fir 1st September and has a 105dba ride-by noise limit. Not sure if the V4 without baffles in the Akrapovic will pass that as I was very close to being pulled last year with baffles fitted. Andy

15. Alright Andy,

You’ll be ok with a 105db ride by. I’ve attended a few Donington gigs with 105db ride by with no problems. And the termi set up is a tad louder than the Akra set up. I think anyhow :upyeah:

16. I thought you could take along one person to help you out? I’m planning and being pit bitch for cookster

17. Sorry mate due to personal reasons I'm not attending now.

18. No problem mate, some thin,gs are even more implant than trackdays. Not many, but some ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information