1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Confirm Uk Travel Support / Logistics For World Ducati Week 2020

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Somewhat surprised that no mention of Eurobiketrans hasn't been given the option. Tony Barker has done this for almost 20 years.

https://www.eurobiketrans.co.uk

2. Tony tends to concentrate on dealerships and their customers that want to go, I think.

3. Not quite sure why anyone would spend the best part of £800 to have their bike transported down there. It’s a lot of money when it’s likely to be too hot for bike riding anyway. Stay local and walk or taxi to the circuit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Think id rather do a Euro trackday, cant think of anything worse than WDW.

5. WDW is fine as a one off but i cant see the appeal of doing it every time its on.

Its a long way to go for two days and there isn't really enough there to keep even the keenest fan occupied for two days.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Been 3 times, although great times were had, it's the same/ similar layout etc. Got bored in the end and Track days are far more fun nowadays.

2007 Ride and Fly with EurobikeTrans (Tony Barker's group).
    2010 A great road trip on the Hyper
    2014 Drove the Van with the bike in the back as stopped at multiple points of Interest to ride some of the mountainous roads and avoid some of the boring stuff.

7. Can't imagine that the coronavirus developments are going to boost numbers... :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information