1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Customer Services

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Spud312r, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anybody have the email address of Ducati UK, customer Services ?

Searching for Ducati uk , Silverstone below comes up but no email address etc..

UNIT 7 TECHNOLOGY PARK
    NN12 8GX Silverstone

• Like Like x 1
  2. Isn’t it amazing how difficult these companies make it to contact them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. They want you to go through the dealers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Regrettably it’s the same with every company. It’s almost as if they only want our money, and once they’ve got it we can go swivel!

I’m sick to the back teeth with the “Help” section of virtually every website just being a collection of boilerplate answers and where trying to find the email address or phone number is like being stuck in an online version of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Google can often help turn up the email address of someone high up in the organisation and I tend to find that if you manage to get a snotty email into their inbox, although you won’t necessarily get a reply from the head honcho*, they do kick the arses of their underlings and you’ll get a better standard of response than starting at the bottom by dealing with someone sitting in a booth in Bangalore following a flow-chart.

The above technique isn’t much good if you need a quick answer to a question though.

* I did however have a rather fractious pen pal relationship for a while with the CEO of Talk Talk some years ago regarding them persuading me to switch my TV/broadband package and then taking almost 2 months to connect me.

#8 Zhed46, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ha ha ha .......... try

Looking at the "Company" section of the website, click on "Customer Service" and there is an e-mail form. It's handled in Italy but if it involves DUK, it gets forwarded on.

tell him Dibble sent you ......

FA0C17B5-26A6-4F2D-8E86-F2E66252B51F.png

#9 Dibble, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2019
  7. Try [email protected] - that's what I used recently and I got a response within a day or so.
    Main phone number for them is - 01327 858900

• Useful Useful x 2
  8. Cheers guys

I used the online form and got a call from Ducati Italy customer service - well impressed - information has been passed onto Ducati UK

very helpful and investigations ongoing

• Like Like x 3
  9. Problem all sorted by Ducati UK & Italy, cant fault them, excellent customer service.

Definetly renews my faith in their after sales service.

Same goes for Ducati Cambridge Service , excellent service again.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Thread closed then :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information