1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Forum Location

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by noobie, Feb 1, 2017.

1. You say that to flippantly, my location & even low internet security has always been widely available to the mi5 department. The name I chose to create is actually linked with an infamous explosives maker; its also my nod to the burgoning creation of modern society built upon those named two premises. I've never feared for my life from 'they/them' or worried about been off'd by some mugging gone wrong scenario. However many whistle blowers & reporters have been killed for deciminating the truth to the public sphere.

If you have a rightous feeling we're doing the right thing by missle striking whole villages in backward countries so we can justify our own safety. And even children now are been exterminated by seal-team six operations so that usa_naziland can tick off whole family lineages from potential come back attacks. You should get dressed in your best & hit the town as 6-year old girl just got murdered. Do your own singing in the rain dance routine,...the uk government are complicit in the destruction of western culture, planned and co-ordinated by the americunts.

I've been outside of the bubble that citizens mostly live within for decades now. The horrifying truth is usually too much for people to handle. And it makes service men go mad & unable to sustain a house, a civvy job, a family relationship. Once you see the bigger picture & take the red-pill (the UK army used to protect the poppy fields/aka heroin supply into the west) there is no going back. I don't even bother with following much theories of this & that currently. It's all about creating a religious war & annhilation of the bulk of humanity. See the georgia guide stones for more insight & proof. But you won't as you are a genteel man & have better things to do with your time. Or its all so far fetched & laborious it takes time away from your leasure time, I understand. However some of us are reticent that things are not how they should be in our society.

2. Classic thread derailment. Well done everyone :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gunz works for MI5. Hence the diversion ;)

4. Have you been on a Matrix film weekend again Gunz? I told you what that does to you.

5. Has rob turned up yet, he's effectively the embodiment of the site, in human form..

6. We had a good teacher obi wan T Kenobi - lest you forget :Finger:

:Watching:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. He is under El T's patio - this is not speculation :Wideyed:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. I'll have one of his tin foil hats... Just in case.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Certain 'trigger words' caused el-toro's phone & distress signal system to kick in. I'm posting in white font but only I can see the wording. Cunning bastards! I paid a fiver to cause havoc...

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. do you ride much?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I'd ask for a refund, I've only seen 25 pence worth so far

12. I drive my motorbikes just to be different.

13. in 4 wheel drive or 2?

14. or drive,as in drive em mad? ( that would make sense!)

15. All wheel drive motorcycles are an interesting field. This out of a range available is my favourite one.

The police are onto us they are lookin for a sexy bastard and a retard. They've got me so grab your crayons and run like fuck!

#35 GunZenBomZ, Feb 1, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
Do Not Sell My Personal Information