1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Trackday 2018 Dates

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Adamwhittuk, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Hi

We are pleased to inform you that the Ducati Track days 2018 have finally been announced

They are at :-

Silverstone GP Circuit on 31st May 2018

&

Donington Park on 5th July 2018

The cost is £199 for the day

If you require a Hire Bike this will be extra at our usual cost. ( Ducati Supersport at £265, Panigale959 at £285 and Panigale V4s at £365 per day ).

Please contact us if you wish to make a booking stating which group you require, either Novice, Inters or Advanced

Our dedicated Ducati Track day tele number is 01327 855554 or 0118 950 3407

Thanks

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Thanks for that. Booked and paid for Silverstone on the 31st. Andy

3. Price's gone up a bit then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I will be at Silverstone Fast group.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brexit.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Let's face it, it's a bit of a cash cow event. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wasn't it 169 last year? That's OK for Silverstone.

200 for Donny is a bit bloody strong.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. With Silverstone giving up F1 after 2019, they clearly need to maximse their income from other events :) Andy

9. I’m a genune intermediate and have no aspirations to scare the shit out of myself. Of course had my V4 been delivered, that would be an entirely different matter. As the man said on the video, I’d be a GP god :cool:. Andy

10. Il be at Silverstone in the fast group hopefully. Try not to get told off this year !! :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Look forward to it :upyeah: Not sure but I guess I’ll be in the Moto Rapido garage. Home from home. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  12. I'll be at silverstone. Not a massive fan of donny and at 199 makes it even easier to decide not to bother..

• Like Like x 1
  13. 199 for Donny is too much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anything to do with Palmer taking the lease and needing shed loads of money to give the circuit a much needed upgrade ? Andy

15. £200.. Erm No

16. Must admit £199 is a lot for a track day.

17. Silverstone charge £209 for a track day on the GP circuit, i'm there 2 days before on the 29th. May as well stay there for 3 nights!

• Like Like x 1
  18. @cookster just don't let them catch you this year, from what I remember it took em a few laps to catch you last year :p....
    Am hopefully gonna make it but my mrs is due and she's already booked the bloody christening for the 2nd June at home in Spain!! Little bugger is not even of this world yet and he's causing me to lose trackdays :joy::joy:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Overpriced and oversubscribed :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. No limits are charging £179 for Donington and £175 for Silverstone, so not much of a price difference really, christ some of you lot on here will spend £250 on a piece of DP Carbon the size of a £5 note, get a grip, see you all there. :upyeah::cool::motorcycleduc:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information