1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Trackday 2018 Dates

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Adamwhittuk, Jan 30, 2018.

1. wot bike u on

2. Cheers matey, just booked Donington inters. Trying to get my buddy to book. If inters is rammed with slow coaches we'll try and get shifted up a group. To be fair though it's not really a day to be cracking PB lap times, it'll be too busy I should imagine.
    Can you take more than one bike?? I might have my V4S fettled by July. We'll see.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I asked the same question about 2 bikes. If you give them a heads up early they can make sure they have 2 of the same number. Andy

4. Cheers Andy, I'll give them a buzz when I get home :upyeah:

5. Booked Silverstone, Inters ..... will try and keep up ....

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah no problem taking 2 bikes, easy enough to peel the number off one and stick it on the other :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Cheers dude, I'll take some Velcro....

8. Just booked on for Donnington for me and a pal. Hypermotard 939sp and 996R

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m going to try and get booked on donington

10. Why is it asking for my Bennett’s insurance number?

11. Don’t know,I just rang them

12. I’m booked on anyway for donington in July

• Like Like x 1
  13. +1
    I'll be in the JHP garage(s). White 1199S with red decals and a ridiculous exhaust.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Are the garages first come first serve or do you need to book a space?

Ordered a DP track fairing for mine. Don't know whether to bother painting or wrapping it

15. If you want to go with your prefered dealer, then I'd check with them first, which I did and was then advised to call CSS and ask to be added to their garage(s).
    I'm not actually too sure if there are any generally available garages as from memory, they all seemed to be allocated to dealers, but I suppose there must be. May be someone on here can respond if they have been in a non-dealer allocated garage previously?
    Note that if you booked online and added a message to be added to a specific dealer's garage, that message may not make it to CSS - mine didn't. So best to call as well, to be sure.

16. Just curious - Did your DP fairing come with the tail light and head light black plastic blanks?

17. yeah they come with dummy lights and harness plugs and mirror blanking plates. They also come with a new set of mounting bolts - Only thing I'm not sure if they have screen bolts or not.

They are sometimes out of stock with Ducati but they are in stock just now. I got a good deal on a set from where I got the bike from the other day.

18. Cheers

How do I find out which dealers are going? I dont think my local dealer are anyway.

I wil lcontact them and ask to get a garage if possible. Not arsed who I share with. Surely there's space for general plebs -Donington is usually first come first served on regular track days

19. Suppose you could call CSS? Yeah I know, it’s usually fcfs.

20. yes it is normaly fcfs on normal trackdays unless u book, & it is very rare u cant get into a garage , I cant see that u wont be able to get into a garage without booking as I cant see there being more there then a normal track day because its ducati only day .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information