1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Trackday 2018 Dates

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Adamwhittuk, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Cheers I’ll ring anyway and put my name down for one

Thanks

2. I need to get my ass into gear and book Silverstone!

3. Yes you do, fekking hurry up :D Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I booked Donington a week or so ago. Got a card from Royal Mail, I’ve a letter I need to pay £2 postage on. So I turn up at the local sorting office to pick up my errant letter and what a surprise: it’s from CSS. And guess who has omitted to put any postage on it! I let CSS know, and they were very apologetic etc but just FYI, if you get an unexpected card from Royal Mail for unpaid postage, this is what it could be!

5. Booked Silverstone today.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm booked! Wagons roll!

7. Anyone know what the deposit conditions are like on the hire bikes?

8. Yeah scary conditions. Just don’t bin it.

9. Isn't it if you bin it a maximum of £1,200...which is good value for money I think. A set of fairings alone would probably cost that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Is it? Not sure mate. Turns into an expensive day.

11. Even more expensive if it were your own bike.

I wouldn’t let someone use mine for that amount.

12. Debatable on costing. Agree with the ‘use mine’ bit.

13. It would turn into an expensive day but chances are it would be cheaper then crashing your own unless very lucky....just don't crash is the better option!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just looking on the booking page now as was getting tempted.... no v4 hire available so assuming they are all booked or they have decided not to use them on the Ducati days...

15. How come I don’t remember any of these noise issues the only reason I do these is a, Ducati and b, noise. I know I can get on track without begging as with the MSV . I aim to book soon

16. Ha ha, last year was the best day for several years, in fact I don’t think I’ve ever been to Donny and it be proper dry and sunny ;)

17. Last year was the first year I remember a noise limit being mentioned before hand and someone official looking wondering around the paddock with a noise meter. Paperwork for this year (at Silverstone) states 108db drive by so D16RR with GP7 exhaust loud. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  18. So booked Silverstone again to give the old girl a spanking;)
    Probably give the bike a run out too:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. ive had to cancel due to the broken collarbone.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Booked today in the advanced group at Donington,looking forward to meeting up with fellow forum members,manage to get both days off work for Silverstone and Donington YIPPEE

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information