1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Trackday Dates 2019

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by andyb, Nov 19, 2018.

1. tempted to book silverstone as well...

• Like Like x 1
  2. That’s my donnington spot booked

• Like Like x 2
  3. I was going to book donington but booked CSS instead and a James Whitham day

4. I was going to have a toliet seat made out of gold but opted instead for the standard white plastic one!

5. probably best if you sit down to piss. Not as cold i imagine

6. I always sit down to piss 'cos I can't be bothered to clean the floor. It's only cold though when my bell-end dips in the water or when I get a Neptune's Kiss!

7. Not many Donny places left apparently. Get in quick if you want one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Booked silly stone, Donny only has advanced rider group left on the website

9. Just booked Silverstone novice also. Will most likely camp out the night before hand.

10. If you have a friend, book a local hotel and share the cost. Much better than slumming it in a car park outside the circuit. Not like you can get in and camp and walk it (like most circuits)

11. WooHoo, just managed to bag a spot at Donny as well, so both booked.

• Like Like x 1

12. I'm friendless!

Will check out the prices of local hotels unless anyone here wants to share a room. I don't snore :)

13. There are local rooms available for £60.

14. I usually just stay at the travelodge next to the bp garage when I do Silverstone. It’s only 10 mins from the track and can get it cheap if you book ahead.

15. You may find one on here :upyeah:

16. So I just opened an e-mail from SSL with my invoice attached and they have me in Novice. WTF? Do these people not know who I am?
    Seriously though, I guess that means everything else is full. If anyone thinks they are in the wrong group and would like to change down a gear, would they please drop me a PM!

17. Isn’t it normally either what group you choose at purchase or based on how many TD’s you’ve done, if you have acu license etc and questions that are asked on booking?

18. I think I might have just clicked 'buy' in my urgence to book. I will call them in the morning!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Silverstone one? Loads of room. Should easily cut traffic if you’re much quicker, but finding someone for ‘a play’ would be tough if you are on a big bike

If it’s donington, less so

20. Donington. I've ridden it many times when I was a kid in the '80's but only on this and I haven't been back since!
    HRCFS.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information