1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Trackday Dates 2019

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by andyb, Nov 19, 2018.

1. I booked onto Silverstone as well today, no self control!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Second post here, and 1199S owner, hi, I have just signed up for both the Silverstone and Donington days in the beginner's group as I've never taken a bike on track before, only cars. With that in mind I have also booked a Ron Haslam day on 10th April to get some familiarisation with track riding. Hopefully see some of you guys on the Ducati days and get some tips!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Best tip is don't crash.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I will be at Donington on the TT1, hoping to get round without catching fire this time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The what?

6. IMG_1297.JPG

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. There's a company who sell chassis kits of the tt1 and 2. You just need a donor bike.

8. Booked myself into the fast group at the Silverstone Ducati Day.
    Looking forward to meeting up with a few friends but not riding around riders who were put into the wrong group by the organisers CSS.
    Roll on the summer

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Booked onto the Donnington day. :)

1st track day and I hope I don't catch the bug. :confused: It seems like it could become expensive. o_O

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. It is. But worth it.

Come for a MSV day with us on 3rd April.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Cheers. :) :upyeah:

Let's see how I get on with the Ducati day. I've hired a bike for this and will have to decide what to do if it's a regular thing. :)

12. IMO. Buy something cheap-ish without gadgets, learn, get something faster.

That's what I'm doing but I'm quite poor. (Relative obviously, I'm not poor, just poor compared to others on here. And tight. Really quite tight).

• Like Like x 1
  13. Which bike will you take?

14. See post 132 :)

15. What and where is this MSV day dude?

16. Just had a phone call from the Ducati Track Day booking company.

They wanted to know what bike I rode, how long I had been riding and my experience. I said that I rode a "Fizzy with stabilizers". Am I bad? :imp:

* At least that's what I wanted to say, but she was such a polite lady, I told her the truth. :innocent:

17. Ducati day fast group for you then! :)

18. Yeah, I get my stabilisers off on Saturday :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information