1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Up North

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by golfgeezer, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Also:

DUN is the website of a Scottish motorcycle club and happens to have a messaging forum. The club is owned by its members.

DF is simply a forum without the associated club. It is owned by some fella called Rob - thanks Rob.

2. Holy Shit, do you ever sleep? You on nights too?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. WTF you talking about, Wayne? : o D

It's broad daylight outside, has been for the past three hours!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. What he said :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. The sun comes up real early in West Sussex mate eh ?? :p

6. I guess it still does. Unless things have changed there?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Where abouts on hols are ya, hope you having fun ?? Enjoy !! :cool:

8. LOL. I'm somewhere sunny but it ain't no holiday : o )

9. Ahh, one of them there retired types ? In the middle east, east africa, Mauritius
    maybe ??

10. Maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  11. wrong planet

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Oh well, chat laters tonight then, as in for my last shift...... :grinning::grinning::grinning:

13. We've eaten it.mmmmmm

• Like Like x 1
  14. If I'm using a VPN its news to me. Wouldn't even know where to start. My IT knowledge starts and ends with Ctrl-alt-delete

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  15. You're showing UK now :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I'm a moderator for Ducati UpNorth. DuN is not the website of the Scottish Ducati Club. This is the website of the Scottish Ducati Club.
    Ducati UpNorth was originally set up by Michael Bonney, a director of Orange Mountain Bikes, around about 2007/8 to cater for Ducati enthusiasts in Scotland and the North of England. Unfortunately Michael suffered a severe accident on a mountain bike in March 2013 which left him paralysed. As a result the Scottish Ducati Club took over the maintenance of the website to enable it to keep it going and although most participants are SDC members Ducati UpNorth is independent from the club and is free for anyone to participate.
    If @golfgeezer can let me know his DuN username I can look into it and investigate why he is having difficulty in posting. As I recall there are restrictions on posting photographs until a user has made 2 or 3 posts as an anti-spam measure but other than that he should be able to post without problems.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. I remember reading about Michael Bonneys accident and last I heard he was in James Cook hospital in Middlesbrough. How is he now?

18. image.png
    when was this I don't recall reading about it on FB?
    This is what he was doing Saturday

19. It was at least a couple of years ago.

20. I attended a number of rides (motorcycle)with Gizmo as he Introduced me to the up north forum.
    The last one was to Hartside, he had a lovely yellow 999 at the time and a Laverda 750s that i should have bought,great bloke.

#40 its me, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information