1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Us Sales Woes

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Derek, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Super cars not so easy to drive? Maybe! One very very expensive mistake :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Norton have designed a bike specifically for the American market, I expect it will sell like hot cakes...

A4014A6F-89D6-441D-B0CE-3E356F2DE8A7.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Scrambler 1100 or 1000 whatever it was last night , got presented with some americun hispter rockstar in tow.......great :-/

Why market bikes here that are for posers & ppl who know shag all about biking who buy them to look cool. Get the boat !

The whole presenation was rubbish, far from slick & Ducati seem to be targeting reality tv plebs & wannabe's.

4. Yeah and you have bad teeth and a small dick. Any other preconceived thoughts camelhumper

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Yes, and no sense of humour !! Stupid fat yanks :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. That was my since of humour LOL

• Like Like x 2
  7. And enough of the name calling. Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hey how do you know about my peeper?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I told him CF, but not sure how he knew about your teeth though?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I thought the article was pretty accurate. Noobie was right too. Owning my Ducati and Land Rover are major commitments. Both have poor reputations for being unreliable although I haven't had my Duc long enough to speak on that. Land Rover, for sure many issues and as I've read, they don't clean them up with newer models either. No point in buying a new one as I'd be buying the same problems over again. Really miss my Jeep Wrangler on occasion, easy to work on and could take it in anywhere. My son was in Italy last March and rented a Moto Guzzi.Rental place didn't rent out Ducatis because they said they break down too often. There is only one Land Rover dealership and two Duc dealerships in Minnesota. I've been told the better of the 2 Duc dealerships is the one further away too.
    The rest of my family ride Harley's. They go on weekend rides with at least 10 other riders and more. I've counted groups of more than 50 on occasion. I think it's pretty cool to hear them go rumbling by. It's all about fitting in and being part of something big. I looked up the nearest Ducati club to join and do the same but the nearest club is in Iowa, hours away to do anything. Thinking maybe I need to start a club here or be the sore thumb in my sister and brothers circle of friends(I am invited). At least they are getting out on the road and having lots of fun. Actually, years ago crotch rockets were more popular here when HD's were more associated with bad news gangs. Then they somehow became more mainstream and that bad news attitude is still kind of part of it. I've been to an HD dealership and they made me feel totally welcome. The staff were my age and I could relate. A little on the overweight side too (we're not getting any younger you know). Went into the nearest Duc store and they barely looked my way. Yup, it's alot of work to own a Ducati. You have to love them (same with the Rover).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Those dick pics were for you only!

12. Soz :eek:

13. Hey, I resemble that remark!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information