1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati V4 2nd Hand Prices Looking Sharp

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Scott21, Jul 13, 2018.

1. It is a fact there's circa 66,000,000 people in uk, yet they can't sell all the v4's ...just saying

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yes, I suppose that does make sense (in your opinion etc etc. Ha ha). I’m just jealous - I struggle to get that animated about, well, anything :laughing:

4. They look more to be like the older type of using a caliper bolt to attach to

5. Not read the whole thread but my tyre guy bought a V4S ( experienced rider), hated it & traded it in.

Conversely, my builder mate ( again mega rider) , took one out for the day & said it was the best bike he’s ridden by a country mile. He’s currently on a 1299.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tbf my opinion is it looks too much like the supersport and who cares if it’s a V4: it’s the future :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 100% agree with the supersport comment bradders..

8. well i think (i) the frameless v2 panigale was more revolutionary than the v4. Aprilias rsv4 is nigh on a decade old now, and the current electronics are as good as ducatis. imo of course, not facts. but ducati do charge rather a steep premium over aprilia and other manufacturers

9. The V4 looks like a Chinese Panigale copy...….. FACT!
    :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. here you go, i would be quite happy with the v4 in my 1199 chassis , but if you put the v2 in the v4 chassis, i would sell it for scrap. fickle? probably.

11. Finm is on holiday though... :):upyeah:

12. True words dude :cool::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. just dont get why people cant get their head around the fact, people have there own opinions without thinking they are been trolls, patronising, jealous, or anything else! if we all agreed, we would all ride gsx's, think we were riding gods, and have no need to talk to another soul, because they would already know what the other thought about everything in life :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Well said! There's only one on here that is in the image of a Troll and he's my buddy @chizel so feck em all that claim 'Troll' toss pots :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. [​IMG] Agree x 2
    Flatfish yellowducmaniac

Someone is indecisive :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Not V4 bashing but ,Ducati to me is V twin. Forget Moto Gp,WSB lap times,hard ons,blah blah blah. My bike is a road bike first. If I wanted a 4 cylinder bike and the mediocrity that came with it,it would be Japanese.

17. Oooooooo, a fact. :) :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. It was a long time coming :eyes:

19. Fact! :eyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information