1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati V4s / Aprilia Rsv4 Factory

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by 749r man, Jul 4, 2020.

1. 42’s round Almeria is blistering pace. That’s 5 whole seconds quicker than me :astonished:

2. Artistic license maybe......... or wishful thinking.......:motorcycleduc::fist:;);)

3. Well.........

My PZ racing laptimer said 1:42.94. (still a 42)

Buuuuuuuut.....

The circuit timer said 1:44.7.

I know which one I'm gonna believe..:D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Whichever one...still good times round there. :upyeah::fist::fist:

5. Thanks,

I'll happily admit it was after a full day of coaching from Gary Walton (NotsoFast Coaching) the temp had dropped a bit and the track was almost empty so had everything in my favor, even the wind down the back...

On which point, if any of you ever thought about coaching, he is simply Mustard. Ex royal marine so wont let you get away with not giving 100% and an excellent coach worth every penny. he's brought my riding to a level i couldn't have achieved on my own.. Better than all the Gucci trinkets you throw at the bike in the hope of going faster.

6. You need to ride both. I test ride both and despite being 6”2’, I found the RSV4 more comfy so I went and bought one just for track but now I want a V4S for no valid reason other than they look the bollox!

7. Haha and I was doing 2 minute laps on my stock 675. Some guys out there with us were doing 1:43/1:44 and it was really something to watch

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information