1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Will Never Make A V4 Road Bike?

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jrfurank, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Definitely not Ron. Anyone know anyone who would have access to Ducatisti archives. Where is Dan?

2. I’m Ron, and it wasn’t me! ;)

3. I think Dan sold the old site and all the info was lost, it all happened very quick.
    Steve

4. Why are you bothered?

The King is dead. Long live the King :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. He wants his bottle of expensive wine ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Seems the old forum got taken over by a tyrant :thinkingface:

7. No politics. No saying a dealer gave bad service. No saying anything at all, really, in the end.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think forums just attract that kind of person as moderators. :bomb:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Well thanks everyone. I wish you all, all the very best for 2018.

I am sure there are more important things than winning a willy fight and knocking back overpriced single malt.

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Don't disappear will you. We need good contributors on the forum :)

12. Glad I was never on. :worried:

I may have joined, but can't remember ever posting. There was a bit of a clique and heavy moderation from what I seem to remember. :thinkingface:

13. Are there? Spill the beans. :worried:

14. Don't go yet, we've waited ages for someone with a grudge to stir things up.
    Steve

15. I'm serious. o_O

:laughing:

16. Well aren't y'all friendly and welcoming. Thank you.

No grudges. The Rob/Rod/Steve/Robarano that I have this daft bet with was Adam Ant he was right at the time but I was probably being somewho irritating. Shortly after that and a particularly aggravated debate about who owns Ducati yawn yawn - I was post restricted and frozen out.

As of now the Mrs has forbidden a bike purchase so I am still bikeless but I do love Dukes and Duck people. Michel Couque is my oldest friend and Paivi and MarkST were my mates on the other website, I don't know if they ever visit here.

I am in the middle of exams - serious displacement day today. Then I have to prepare and appear at the Social Security Tribunal for a client - long story. Then I start my final year - uber yawn. In the middle of all that I have to go through one of these experiences next week ...

http://singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/

So I'll be back after all the above has errr passed.

Enjoy and stay blessed.

Him

BTW are members expected to post pics of bins on here?

#60 Jrfurank, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information