1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati World Première 2018 - Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Rob, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Can’t say I have ever noticed tbh unless it’s 120 plus

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I wonder if Claudio Domenicale will do it himself again this year? His deathshead appearance, awkward manner, and halting English mean that he really ought to hire a professional presenter who can do the job properly instead of being a distraction from the message. I fear that he won't though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ha ha ha, I was planning on going to this as it's only a train ride away from me: Then I watched the video of last year's and realised that a funeral would be more fun!

5. Who wants to ride on straight roads? Other than our american brothers that is?

6. Since Steve Jobs, all these CEOs think they can do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yet if CEOs are summoned to give evidence to a Parliamentary committee about important problems their organisation is involved in, they turn all shy and send along the office junior in their place.

8. Don’t blame them tho. Wtf has it got to do with a self-important bunch of know-nothings how they run their business? If it’s illegal, prosecute them. If not, let them run it how their management team see fit

9. Not talking big straights Duke, went to the Pyrenees with a guy on an R1M, and just the squirts in between the twisties, he was gapping me big, I love multis mate but they are not as fast as sports bike's. If they were, WSB and BSB would use them. ;)

10. No but plenty fast enough for me for UK roads. Its still easy to get up to silly speeds on them very quickly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I agree, they are quick enough, without doubt, and I would say they are a match for the sports bike's from a few years back, but not the latest weapons

12. I have no desire to be caught doing 170mph on UK roads. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. I won’t watch it live as I really can’t be arsed with the drawn out ceremony of these things.
    Summary of bikes, variants and prices will do for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. FFS is that the time?

Jeez today is going slowly...

15. Just wait till you watch the broadcast. Then you'll know what slow is :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Like
    Hope you’re not too disappointed;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Got countdown on my tv via youtube.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Three years since the launch of the new Multi model. They need to have something as all the PCP bikes come back to keep them on Ducatis.

19. Blue planet 2 is gonna have to wait :thinkingface::thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information