1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati World Première 2018 - Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Rob, Nov 5, 2017.

1. A "Marmite" thing but as has already been said, with the entire UK allocation of all 3 models oversubscribed within the first week of the launch, clearly a lot of people disagree with your opinion. Very much a case of beauty being in the eye of the beholder. I like Marmite :yum. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  2. I’m on the fence with the V4, time will tell. I do feel disappointed it needs the fancy paint job to look good - that’s a real step back. Though I’m sure the V4 will make up for the dubious styling.

RE over subscriptions, it’s classic Ducati to ensure this messaging in the marketplace. I’m not saying the bike hasn't done well from launch, clearly there have been lots of pre orders, and we know Ducati don’t stack bikes up like the Japs, but Ducati marketing and distribution will be working hard to ensure the market perception is one of huge demand and limited availability.

3. Looks pretty smart in the flesh, for me. Rather have the 959 Corse in my garage though.

4. The back end pic looks like and inflamed vagina and the front half side on, still looks like 6ft of bike has being squashed into 3 feet of bike. A bit like Gemma Collins out of towie trying on a dress owned by holly willoughby

5. any pics of what you mean?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I wonder if they get wifi on that dash? possibly sat nav?

7. Google it....... o_O

8. Nekkid V4, their demo bike to be, on display at Moto Rapido just now. Works of art up close, seriously impressive.

692D140C-566F-445E-8296-44AD1FE4225A.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. when you see how similar to the V2 it is, it makes you wonder why they didnt make the fairings look as good :thinkingface:

10. This was in the showroom as well, looked pretty damn fine to me...

0A738CE2-9131-406F-914C-D747D725D239.jpeg

11. Side on, it still looks like a salad dodger

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information