1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati World Première 2021 Episode 4: Diavel 1260 Lamborghini

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Nov 24, 2020.

1. The Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini is a unique project born from the collaboration between two prestigious brands that have their roots in the Motor Valley, the land in Emilia-Romagna that is home to the excellence of Italian two and four wheeled companies.

All the details of the bike will be unveiled on Wednesday 25 November at 19.00 (CET)on Ducati.com, during the fourth episode of the Ducati World Première web series.

The complete Press Kits of the models unveiled will be available on Ducati Media House after the first minutes of the episode.

#DWP2021 #Ducati #Lamborghini

2. I'll save you the hassle of watching it, It's a Diavel with a Lamborghini badge.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Just like the earlier Diavel AMG then ? Andy

4. Jaybus christmus, I am unsure if ducati has lost the plot, what a bizarre marriage. I hope my service costs are reduced & the lambo guys&gals pay up for me to pretend too be jealous. With all the moaning about no 17" front-wheel mulitistrada v4...they'd best have one announced next year if they doing vulgar money bling exercises like this with the diavel.

ps: BMW gs-porsche edition..

5. have they launched two?

6. Car looks fab, the bike less said the better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. It’s a nice looking bike but are Ducati just becoming a manufacturer of bling motorcycles for Rock stars, footballers and others with more money than riding ability and want to stick it in a glass case and look at it?

How much does this one cost?

8. Try £27,995

Have a look for yourself here :- https://www.ducati.com/gb/en/home

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. what an absolute joke. Yes I’m sure they will outsell the Monster range x 10. I find it insulting this is so obviously not aimed at a normal Ducati appreciator. It’s ugly and hardly anyone will buy it, let alone ride it.

10. here are some screenshots. Click on the Specs option.

3AD0BD8F-9D5D-4100-8ECB-7F0CC03C642C.png

424DD8E8-BAFE-4CD6-A069-55BA776BBDA1.png

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I think something might have gone wrong with my head, but I quite like the look of that...

The green is different, and all the black engine etc looks pretty good.
    Plus I like the gold wheels and trellis frame.
    That rear wheel looks tasty.

if it was half the price I might be tempted.
    Well ok, I wouldn't, but I still like the look of it.

Nurse !
    NURSE !!

12. It looks like an olive gone wrong, and I hate olives.

13. “Gea Green”.

I’d have thought one or two self righteous easily offended social media bores might have something to say about that.

And the ‘rims’ in “Electrum Gold”. Good job they’re not in something or other brown or there’d be terrible trouble.

#14 Sam1199, Nov 26, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  14. Seriously - TERRIBLE!

Ducati seem to have lost their edge this year...

15. That’s an interesting comment. I wonder if there’s been a change in the design team.
    If not, maybe there should be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. They’re only making 630 of them.

I’m not interested personally but if they can sell these things to sit in a garage in the Middle East and it helps ensure the financial health of the company, why shouldn’t they offer this sort of thing though? If I could do it in my line of work I bloody would

#17 noonooo, Nov 26, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Well, Audi owns both Ducati and Lambo so not a huge stretch. BMW have just launch their special M1000 in collaboration with their M Sport car division too.. what about a Rolls Royce R1250?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I find it hard to get excited about this, the only similarity with the car is the colour!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information