1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducatipaso.org

Discussion in 'Ducati Paso' started by Unclejohn, Nov 18, 2013.

1. tracey emin?

2. I'm not quite that weird.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just in reply to Keith's messages (the Corbin seat he bought off me looks great on his 907) - the closure of the Paso site and forum is very sad - it contained a wealth of info and memories for all of us 750/906/907ie paso riders.

It has been mentioned on other forums - unfortunately I did not keep a note of fellow members contact details as it was always done through the site.

Rogero
    1992 907ie Red

4. Ive just realised, that their isn't a sub section for the Paso. I'll get on that right away. Hopefully, we can reclaim some of that vast knowledge on here in some way :smile:

5. likewise - so if you should read this nnnnnnnnnnorman then please shoot me an E-mail/P.M.

6. [​IMG]

always liked the chain tension adjustment method on a Paso

7. Hey Matt, I don`t know if that pays off ;) The Paso forum will be back any day now.

G.

#27 paso750, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  8. as in one in 365? :wink:

9. Never hurts thou. Everybody is welcome here :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hello and welcome to all the paso owners

11. Yeah , it will take more than the demise of a web site to get rid of me, although G tells me they are working to revive it (yay ). I hope it all comes good as I really missed the family there :smile:
    Hamish

• Like Like x 3
  12. I was afraid you would jinx it, but the Paso forum & site are back !
    I`m happy and relieved I can finally say that.

G.

13. Yes, I'm very happy to see it is back again. :smile:

14. Thanks and well done to all concerned.:upyeah:
    Cheers, Keith.

15. Better still, here's a link :- ducatipaso.org • User Control Panel • Information

(I know about Jinxes G - sadly those CDI units you recommended turned out to be rebodied/non std both causing a misfiring above 3K so by the time I found out could not return - £44 down the drain :( )

16. That's great news. If you feel the need to add some of the important information on here, feel free :upyeah:

17. Matt, I`m happy this forum exists. :upyeah: I will put a link also on ours. It`s good to have another place to meet in case (and hopefully not) something should happen to us again.

Chris, sorry to hear that. Who would mess with his CDI units and then sell them on ebay ?! :mad:

G.

#37 paso750, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  18. not to worry G - just one of those things - i tested them static as soon as I got them but didn't ride a bike down the road (under load) so partly my own fault.

19. if anyone can´t connect to the Paso forum it´s because we´re experiencing a small hick-up. Site and forum are not offline!
    Just to currently get there you´ll need enter "ducatipaso.org" (without "www.") in your browser and then go to the forum via the main site

G.

20. the PASO site seems to be having a few issues. Just using this little sub section of an excellent forum to keep the PASOists together!
    Rogero

Do Not Sell My Personal Information