1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Dullest Thread Ever?

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Nervy, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Hello You Lot,

Brace yourselves. I'm about to be super dull. Dull even for me. And- let's be honest- it's already a pretty low, dull bar.

Anyway, look. I'm going to flog a few bits I've got sitting in the shed that came with my last few bikes (all now sold) but I can't for the life of me work out what to ask for them as I can't find any for sale on ebay/ anywhere else. So, in an act of supreme dullness, I thought I'd ask you lot what to ask, and/ or possibly find someone on here to pay for them. Wouldn't that be lovely? Yes. Yes, it would.

So then, here we go. Apologies in advance.

1098R ECU, unused in its original Ducati box.

1098 rear Brembo calliper, unused, in its original Ducati box

1098R rear sets. Used but unmarked.

1098 Brembo ultra lightweight wheels, completely unmarked (gold) (I had in my mind they were marchenisi- but the little symbol on them looks like the Brembo B to me. Are they the same?) with new discs, ABS sensor ring, on nearly new slicks.

D16RR Desmosedici Ecu. Used, in box.

Desmosedici carbon exhaust trim.

That's a boring list. I know, I know. If it helps, I'm really sorry for raising my already epically tedious status to this crushingly dull zenith.

That said, saying zenith is fun.

Anyway, any thoughts, please? Thank you in advance, kindly attractive, musky people.

• Like Like x 1
  2. And in a similarly dull vein, when you've worked out what to charge for these items, subscribe to the forum to be able to post a proper thread in the appropriate "for sale " section.

Information on how to subscribe is here - https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/pages/Supporter/

:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Any pictures of the rear sets ?

4. Will do. Thank you ET.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I haven't taken any yet, but I'll do so tomorrow if you're interested chum.

6. Depends on what they look like am a bit fussy :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. They look completely standard. I'll post a pic.

Does anyone have any thoughts on prices for any of this stuff?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Cheap.

This thread isn't dull at all :)

9. $50 and a cherry ripe if u post it to oz !!

10. You're mocking me, aren't you? I can tell. This isn't my first time being mocked.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. If a cherry ripe is a thing that Kylie does to me, then count me in. You can even keep the $50.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. The wheels are worth about 30 quid and I will take them off your hands

13. I'll raise that offer to £50

14. Nah, 20 notes max for the wheels.

15. Man, you lot are too good to me. Let's call it a tenner.

16. Deal

17. Nope, see, you've gone all stupid now :eek:

Ps, what wheels?

18. Ah, them wheels, got bored before the wheels - I'll have em. Discs? Tyres? Magnesium? Cheap?
    Ta o_O

19. If the rearsets look like the attached save yourself the bother of taking a picture its only the standard set which I already have fitted.

2012-07-30_17-58-22_273.jpg

20. and nobody's even mentioned the currency of wotsits yet

Do Not Sell My Personal Information