1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvla Rant

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by MK Drew, May 9, 2017.

1. Rob,it really sound's like you be unlucky on this one,my normally arrive's within two/three week's,,what a cock up,,,chin up:)

2. No, No, you've got it all wrong. "It can take 6 weeks" :laughing:

Funny that every other V5 I've ever had has arrived in 10 days. :rolleyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. 10 days lol no way, maybe about 6 weeks, or so iv heard.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I say go out speeding everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well I did think that. I'm sure they'd tell me I was the new keeper then. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rob
    I got myself a Yamaha dt100 project about 6 weeks ago, i contacted the DVLA after 4 weeks and they hadn't received v5, i spoke to the seller who said he posted it the next day after i bought it, so v62 forum plus green slip recorded delivery another two weeks pass so phoned Dvla, they had received it and said they are behind on v5 applications and are on February 26th (so 3/4 weeks behind) and i should phone them in two weeks to check.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Dave-Ja-Vu :)

8. Yep, i want to start getting it running and start stripping the bike but will wait for v5 first. i might put the spare 350lc engine in :yum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Got home today to a letter on the doormat. DVLA on the front, but definitely not V5 size. :worried:

A letter telling me that my application is being processed on 04th April :) and I'll have my V5 shortly afterwards.

Why couldn't they just process my V5 now, instead of processing this letter? :thinkingface: TBH, I'm just glad it now seems to be in hand and I'll take any positives I can get at this point. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Maybe you will get a letter soon saying that your V5 is in the post?

Speaking of processing, have you got a current EHIC card to take on your trip (to keep the V5 company)?
    https://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcareabroad/EHIC/Pages/about-the-ehic.aspx

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. I got one the same today 4th April, fingers crossed it turns up.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I bet I end up with your V5 Paul, and vice versa. :rolleyes:

13. You will be getting a dt100 and i will be having your hyper then, don't worry i have a van for pick up

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I Love DT's :motorcycleduc: :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Door mat furniture this morning. :eek:

Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 14.17.06.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 14.17.08.png

Thay also sent me a questionnaire. :thinkingface:

Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 14.17.12.png

No I bloody haven't, because it's taken you 2 1/2 months to send me a V5. :mad:

16. Don't know what all the fuss was about, some people are so impatient. ;)
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Have you sold it yet?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Its not even a proper document ffs, there are bits of yellow where there should be words and number thingys.......dugh.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rob
    Got mine yesterday :( for my Yam dt100 with MATCHING NUMBERS how bloody hard could it be, on the frame number for some reason they have put an extra number in a zero and there isn't any zero's in the number, so but on the phone Monday.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information