1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvla Sorn - Another Dvla Rant

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Oct 7, 2019.

1. You’ll need that media blaster for
    Your project, can I send you some rgv bits for cleaning lol

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Looks like those lovely new shiny floor tiles are curling up on the corners already.:confused:

3. They were like that when I put them down. Just the way they iz. :bucktooth:

4. If you've a motorbike you can slice & dice traffic up all day long.:upyeah:used to love riding on christmas day & did it for years.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Take em all up and lay the floor upside down for a month that will sort them corners

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. You've been at it again with that grease gun of yours.;)

7. I love having an old shitter for darting about on. Sitting in traffic winds me up to fuck

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I use special tile grease on these, you heathen. :mad:

General purpose grease is for slipper clutches, brake pads (both sides) and chains. Everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

9. Robarano's weekly maintenance thread with a splash of the other.;):upyeah:

10. @hyperdildo They might still be living in the last century but you don’t have to! I don’t know who you bank with but with the Lloyds app you can pay a cheque in by taking a picture of it - no banks or queuing required

I just SORNed my bikes with 3 minutes to go so let’s see how immediate it is!

• Like Like x 1
  11. No road tax here!
    But earlier this year on return to UK a letter from dept collection agency waiting for me.
    Didnt make sense until I realised they were fining me for not taxing the GS. Best bit, the BM had been on French plates for three months before the date of said offence.
    They had been notified though but had not updated their system. Emailed them, but they still wanted a letter sent. So sent letter and photo copy of new reg certificate.
    Heard nothing more so maybe their system is finally updated..will see if there is any new post for me on Monday when in the UK

12. Within two weeks you'll receive your kite in the post my friend.

13. I would have posted them a printout of the email...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Once classics are 40 years + so tax is £Nil and no MOT required, there is no point putting them on SORN for the winter. If they are insured for the year, they can just be left. Probably won't ride them until spring, but you never know ...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information