1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Dvt Steering Or Handlebar Alignment.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Andy Turner, Jun 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Was behind a truck and trailor today carrying a mobile home, taking up both lanes, so was able to ride dead centre of the road on the white line and remove hands, no pull in either direction, so +1 for other folk saying road camber probably the cause :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I actually tried this a few times and went left each time.

3. @Andy Turner. Had my Multi back today, what a bloody great bike, it's just awesome, had a slight problem with warning light which Riders sorted eventually, turned out to be a stuck exhaust valve flapper thing, anyway I digress, just thought I'd let you know my bike doesn't pull to either side.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. As a slight aside, I crashed an R1 at the Nurburgring some years back, the bike sliding into the barriers. A bit of bashing about and duct tape and I carried on another 1.5 days track work.
    On the way back to Calais, we hit 160 mph, rarely went below 100 and the bike rode as it did when new.
    It was only when I tried to part-ex it after tarting up the cosmetics, it turned out both wheels were buckled and the sub-frame was about 1" out of kilter - who knew, eh?
    Point is, the MTS is a top heavy bike, personal balance skills, road camber etc, all as previously mentioned. I doubt very much there is a problem?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information