1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dzus Clips. Just How Anal Can We Get?

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Expat Jack, Oct 23, 2019.

1. How about removing the wick and replacing with one of those pipe style wind proof flame thrower lighters? Their flame is pretty intense and might be good up to around 35 - 40 mph??

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Great idea. That naked flame will go really well with the leaky fuel pump O ring! :upyeah::bomb:

3. More directional than a tea light and no cinders for the wick. Are you a man or mouse!? Go for it!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. different suppliers at different times ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It turns out that mice are actually quite brave.

I had an issue with my vacuum cleaner a few weeks ago whereby it was chucking out a horrendous stench (I even had to apologise to @bettes for it when he came to drop off some wheels at my place!) I thought it was due to one of my kids hoovering up a beef burger, but a dismantling revealed that in fact a mouse had taken up residence in the cylinder and had either died of natural causes or, more likely had been killed when I next vacuumed, and its mangled and rotting remains were distributed around various parts of the innards of the machine. Nice.

That's not the first time I have had similar rodent related problems either, as about 10 years ago one of the cheeky little feckers made a home for himself in the inlet manifold of a BMW 330ci I hadn't driven for a while. :mad:

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. Yea, but think of the amount of light you'll have when it does ignite...you'll be able to see for miles.. Magic.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. And the fire brigade will be able to find me more easily. I like your thinking

8. i dreamt about dzus last night. and liked it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm hoping you've weighed them all individually so there's no imbalance....;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Wouldnt put it past him!

11. I wish you hadn’t said that. Bugger.

• Funny Funny x 5
  12. Well, now you've said, there'll need to be some checking of the spacing in the text too.....:blush:

13. Don’t forget Q & binary Dzus fasteners if you’ve already got ‘+’ ones.

14. Arrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. ring southco.
    they are the original Dzus fasteners, their technical people should help.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Are they far right dzuz?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. What a way to go though hey!! Being sucked to death

18. If we’re talking anal here, haven’t looked at this thread for more than a week but I remember that the far right-hand one in the picture had pockmarks from corrosion before plating and it has to go :noentry:

Sorry

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Is the right answer. Analometer has gone into overload.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. You could get lol the dzuz engraved with serial numbers so that you can feed your analness

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information