1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E-scooter

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DucatiScud, Oct 18, 2020.

1. What about the new eScooter from Ducati?

2. For the moment....;)

FYI, because the limits for drug driving are, unlike drink driving, effectively zero tolerance and set at more or less trace level, someone can fail a test after literally just one or two puffs.

No insurance is at least 6 points plus discretionary disqualification, but there's also driving without a licence and riding on the pavement to consider. Plus, if she's weaving in and out of pedestrians on the pavement on what the law views as an unlicensed, uninsured and unregistered motorbike careless driving is a possible charge and if God forbid someone gets knocked over she could even get charged with dangerous driving.

I think you are right to put her off the idea until the murky legality of these contraptions is cleared up.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. I’m aware of the zero limit for driving under the influence of drugs.

TBH knowing my Daughter about the only thing she can drive well is me nuts bless her. Hopefully she passes her driving test soon about £2000 ago she started not helped by a pause because of C-19.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information