1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Early 916 Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Davyd, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Any one have an early 916 for sale. ideally a tired one needing a bit of a freshen up.retirement is looming and it’s something I’d like to have to keep idle hands busy.failing that I would consider a nice clean one.

#1 Davyd, Sep 25, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  2. Cant I tempt any one to sell!

3. Get on ebay mate, must be a few kicking about

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. EBAY!! Trying to avoid that at all costs. I think buying off one of the Ducati sites is much better less BS and more honest bikes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's in Aus dollars I think so about £20-£22K I guess... nice but still feels a bit expensive though. But Raider' are a broker so it's in their interest to get as high a proice as possible.

6. We've no fuel but prices are rising,Lol...it's a low mileage machine which's great for the collector i guess.

7. It's anyone's guess. I would watch the market for a while to get a idea or pay what it's worth to you. That eBay one needs quite a bit if money spending on it and original parts are expensive used or new. Broken fairings, leaking tank, dodgy paint, cracked screen, wrong airbox, old tyres, clutch master and possibly brakes...... At least 2k in parts I would guess My recommendation would be to buy a good one that wants nothing and pay the price.

8. Yea i think you’re right. I think I’ll just look for a good one ready to go.

9. Post#11 says it all really unless you can get it for beer money.

10. If you think that my 95 Biposto cost £13400 when new £7500 - £10000 some 26 years later doesn't sound too much for a good one. At least that's what I think.

11. @Davyd you have a pm mate

12. Cheers cookster

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi, I have a 2001 S4 916 monster for sale 21000 miles, if you are interested, Regards Steve

14. Sorry I should have updated this, I got a realy nice 94 916 strada.

• Like Like x 1
  15. pictures would be a treat. :upyeah::)

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Should have updated this sooner. But anyway here she is Thanks for everyone’s help A1057EDA-EDA8-419C-AEF4-F30B6E196290.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information