1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 Ebay 748 Sps For £5700

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Kevin Tallant, May 6, 2018.

1. Rich at louigi moto has a 748sps for sale, with the cover and stand.

2. Just noticed there is another listing for this same bike at £6999 on eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DUCATI-7...m=263671632923&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Having seen a few more photos I can see that the clutch has a non standard cover and it has a carbon heatshield on the exhaust, the original had a square metal shield.

The brake and clutch levers are correct as are the floating discs. It has the later 65mm brake calipers. It would have been useful to see the clocks to see if they were the correct clocks as expected of an import bike. The bodywork does seem in keeping completely for that year. Later models had 748SPS on the seat sides and used black metallic graphics.

This is what mine looked like when I purchased some time back for comparison. Only non standard items were the stickers and the drilled clutch cover. Everything else is completely standard and as per original SPS.

UNNAMED_FILE3204 - Copy.jpeg

UNNAMED_FILE3203 - Copy (2).jpeg

3. You don’t have a link to an advert for this bike do you please.

4. The 748sp at Louigi Moto looks beautiful, at £8500 I fear Mrs T may take half the house 'IF' she found out & seen a 916 1995 strada for around that money.

5. That’s fantastic information, thanks for taking the time to go through it. I think this one is a bit risky for me with the bits of doubt I have and the lack of knowledge in knowing what I’m buying. With it being a Japanese import also concerns me in terms of resale value in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  6. IF I could bring myself to sell mk3 superlight....the Bristol 748 could be doable ....knew this forum lark would be dangerous.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information